How to login Tp Link extender after setup? tplinkrepeater.net will not work once you setup your extender. All you need to do is to need to be bit technical and if you know how to check the IP address from the router that will help you to log in to the extender again if you want to change the things like Wi-Fi password change, update the firmware, changing the channels and many more settings.
- Login to your router page using the default IP address for the router( Mention on the label, Sticker).
- Find the Client list or connected devices list. You need to check the MAC address or Model number in that list (Some router don’t have these features).
- Once you got to know the IP address for the extender assign by the router, note it down.
- Open a new window and at the top of your browser punch in the same IP address and hit enter.
- You’ll get the Extender page and log in using the default Username & Password (admin/password).
Sometime some of your devices may conflict the IP of your extender’s IP. all you need to do is manually assign the IP address to your extender. Still, tp link login need help you can chat with us.