One can Install the TP-Link Tether App from Play store or App store into your phones or tablets.
Click here to download the Tether App for Android || for IOS.
This App will help you change settings on your router locally and remotely.
Locally Managing Router with the help of Tether App
- Open Setting on your phone or tablet, go to wireless and connect your phone to your Router’s Network.
- Once connected, Launch the Tether app, select the model of your router.
- It will now ask for TP-Link username and password that you will need to punch in.
- The Main home settings page will show you internet status and attached devices or you can click on different settings according to your need.
Managing Your Router with the help of Tether App
Things required for TP-Link tether app are:-
- Firstly, Make sure you have Tether app with the newest version. You can update the app by going online in Play store or App store and searching for TP-Link tether app.
- TP-Link Cloud router with the latest firmware. Refer to Upgrade the Firmware to update your router to the latest firmware version.
- A TP-Link Username and Password of your Router. In case you don’t have one, you can create it by registering your device.
- Moreover, You should have Internet on your cell phone or Tablet, that can be a Wifi or cellular data.
- To remotely access your router with the help of Tether App:
- First of all, Open the TP-Link app. click on the top-left corner of the screen and hit log in.
- Type-in the username and password for your TP-Link account and hit Login.
- Among the list of Routers select Router, you have in your home.
- Lastly, the home page will show you your internet status and attached devices.