This range extender supports the dual band WiFi with AC1200 speed, Tp Link RE300 Enable one mesh technology with compatible TP-Link Archer A7 router. In order to enable one mesh update the A7 firmware to the latest version. One mesh creates a mesh Wi-Fi network that covers your home in fast, seamless Wi-Fi. It can be easily Setup through Tether App or through WPS too. Its smart Signal Indicator is used to find the best place for its optimal Internet connectivity. This Re300 TP-Link Extender comes with Adaptive path selection navigates the repeater to the fastest connection path and paired with high-speed mode, you easily stream HD videos as well as HD games.
Compatible with all
This TP-link RE300 range extender is compatible with all latest routers, access points, as well as ISP gateways.
Smart Signal Indicator
An Intelligent Signal Indicator directs you to the best location to place your range extender for the fastest Internet Speed.
Easy WPS Setup
With just one Push you can Setup your TP-Link Extender through WPS compatible routers.
Manage through Tether
It hardly takes a minute to setup range extender with the help of the Tether App.
TP-Link One Mesh
This range Extender is made to work as a mesh network to work with a single WIFi Network name. You can easily connect this range extender with TP-Link Archer A7 router.
TP-Link AC1200 RE300 Setup:-
- Firstly plugin the Tp-link RE300 range extender into a wall outlet close to your router.
- Wait until the LED light on the WiFi range Extender turns solid.
- Open your TP-Link tether app.
NOTE:- click here to download the tether app for Android | for iOS.
- Now go to the WiFi list on your device and connect to default WiFi name(SSID) of your Tplink range extender i.e. TP-Link_Extender.
- Launch the Tether App and click on the TP-Link ac1200 re300 extender.
- It will ask you to create a password to log in into your device.
- Your extender will now scan for all the available networks in your space.
- Select your 2.4GHz host network and type in the password and hit NEXT.
- Likewise, you need to do the same for the 5GHz network too.
NOTE:- you can skip the step if your router doesn’t support 5GHz.
- In this step, you can change the default extender network name as you like.
- Moreover, Your tp-link RE300 range extender will now reboot itself, which means you will see some changes in the lights.
Note:- It takes around a Minute for extender to reboot properly.
- Relocate the TP-Link RE300 extender.
IMP:- For Best Results.
- Plug in your range extender, for example, you can do it halfway between your router and the place where you need the Internet.
- Place the RE300 in an open area.
- Keep the extender away from the large appliances.
- Lastly, You can also Setup your device through tplinkrepeater.net or http://tplinkrepeater.net.