The TP-Link RE365 Extender Setup once done will help in expanding your router signal across to your home & expanding its signal up to 10,000* square feet with speed of 300Mbps with Dual band 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz. RE365 is designed with a power socket to supply electricity to your computer, lamp, or appliances. RE365’s Wireless AC technology creater stronger Wi-Fi connections across you home. This RE365 TP-Link Extender has an intellegent indicator light helps you find the right spot for the best range extension for simply pressing the WPS button.
Seperate Access Point Mode
The RE365 Wi-Fi Range extender is more than a simple Wi-Fi repeater connected to a LAN cable, it serves as a fast dual band access point. Fast Ethernet Port acts as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices.
Feature-Rich App for control in your Hands
Download our new app Tether to manage your network from any of your smartphone or tablet (Android and iOS) to control the power. If you need, set a different network name and password.
AC1200 RE365 TP-Link Extender Setup via WPS:-
- Firstly plug-in the RE365 Wi-Fi range extender close to your router, maybe in the same room or within 5-10 feet of range.
- Once the power light turns stable on the extender, go to your router.
- Now push the Wps button on your already configured router, make sure the Wps light on the router starts blinking.
- Go ahead and push the Wps on the extender now. It is at the front of the RE365 Range Extender.
- In case you have dual band router repeat the same process for the 5GHz too by pressing the WPS again on extender and router once it gets configure for 2.4GHz already.
- Once you have solid light on WiFi on extender then unplug it and place it halfway between your router and the place where you need Internet.
- For better results place the extender away from large appliances.
Setup through web browser
- First of all, you need to Plug in your TP-Link RE365 Extender near your router. It can be in the same room.
- Wait until the Power LED on the Range Extender Turns solid. Once we have a solid green light then it means its ready for Setup.
- Now grab any of your devices like computer, laptop, cellphone, i-pad, etc for Setup.
- Connect your device to your Extender’s default Network name.
NOTE:- You can do that by going to the settings on your phone then to WiFi and selecting your Extender default name over there. On your desktop, you need to click on WiFi icon on the lower right-hand corner and select TP-Link Extender default name over there.
- Once connected to default TP-Link Extender Network open a browser like (google, safari, firefox or Internet Explorer).