Tp Link re305 Setup tplinkrepeater.net
Its design, its range its price everything is par from other extenders avaliable in the market in the same price segment. Tp link ac1200 extender re305 is made for small houses with 2 rooms or more with 300mbps at 2.4 GHz and 876mbps at 5GHz. You can configure this tplink re305 extender as Access Point by connecting it directly to your router via Ethernet Cable or Ethernet Wall Port via ethernet cable. The Four LED signal on the top of re305 extender shows the Power ON/OFF status, the wifi status, 2.4GHz & 5GHz status. Setup tp link ac1200 can be done with the help of a Tether App or WPS or http tplinkrepeater.net
How to setup tplink ac1200 re305 extender via Tether App
- First of all plug in your re305 range extender into wall outlet and wait for power light to turn solid blue.
- Now goto settings>Wifi>Network list>
- There you will find your tplink extender default name as Tplink_Extender.
- Tap and connect to this network. It will show as open network.
- Open Tether App and select re305 on the screen. Create a password to manage your account.
- Tp-Link Ac1200 will now scan all the available networks in your area.
- Select main Wifi Network and type in the password.
- Also you can customize your extender network name in this setup and hit finish.
- The extender will apply settings for around 60 seconds.
- Lastly, unplug it and place it half between your router and the place where you need Internet.
- In case it doesn’t work open a browser and type http tplinkrepeater.net or tplinkrepeater.net in the browser.
How to Setup tp link re305 via WPS
- Firstly, plug in the extender in the same room as your router or within 5-10 feet of range from the router.
- Now, wait until the power LED on the extender turns solid blue.
- Press and hold the WPS on your configured/working router for around 2 seconds.
- Repeat the same process on your extender. The WPS is on the top of your extender.
- You will find the blinking WPS LED’s on the router and the extender.
- It hardly takes 10-15 seconds for the extender to get connected with the router.
- Moreover, once the connection is successful the WPS LED or signal LED will turn solid blue on the extender.
- Now you can unplug the extender and place it at the place where you need Internet Connectivity.
- Moreover, for best coverage place it halfway between your router and the place where you need Internet.
- Lastly we should place tp link ac1200 away from big electrical appliances like microwave etc.
- Download Tether App