The free kasa app helps you to control you WiFi devices wirelessly. You can easily Download the Kasa app on your smartphone or tablet and turn your home devices on/off, you can set schedules and control things when your are even physically away and also Setup Kasa smart plug HS100.
Control Home Devices even from far places
Won’t it be great if someone can look after your house when you are away, let the Kasa smart WiFi plug do that for you. Your TP-Link HS100 plug will provide security benefits and will turn on/off your devices too. You just need to set it to Away Mode, and the Smart Plug with the help of Kasa App will automatically turn the light on and off to give the appearance that someone is home.
Save your Bills
Stay satisfied always because you know how easily you can turn off your devices even in case if you completely forgot about it. You can also set the timer for the devices to get turned off automatically. Set it and forget it.
Make schedule for kids
You can easily schedule your kid’s activities with the help of Kasa smart plug like when to study and when to sleep. You can use the count down feature to shut the things automatically after sometime like a lamp etc.
Voice command enabled
The TP-Link smart plug is compatible with Amazon Alexa,Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana to command your devices over voice control. You can Assign a name to each Smart Plug HS100 and give voice command to each smart plug separately.
The Kasa App can be downloaded from playstore or app store for free and be used for controlling any TP-Link devices wirelessly.
No Hub Required
The Smart Plug HS100 is compatible with any Wi-Fi router, so you don’t require an extra hub.
Setup for Kasa Smart plug (HS100):-
- You need to use any of your android or iOS phone and download Kasa App from playstore or appstore respectively.
- Once downloaded open the Kasa app to configure your HS100 smart plug.
- At the top right-hand corner on your Kasa App you will need to hit on Plus(+) option.
- Now pick up the smart plug that you have got and follow the on screen instructions.
- Once it ask’s you to select the WiFi from your phone then press the Home button, go to you WiFi list and connect to TP-Link smart plug showing up in your list.
- Open the Kasa app again and after authenticating the network, it will ask you to name the plug.
- It will then ask you to select an icon for your smart plug.
- You need to give remote access to your smart plug after that.
- Enter your WiFi name and password to join HS100 smart plug.
- The Setup will be completed once you follow these steps.
Configure Kasa app with Alexa App:-
- Firstly open the alexa app on your android phone or iOS.
- On top left corner click on three horizontal lines and navigate to skills.
- You need to search for TP Link in your search bar.
- As a result it will show you TP Link Kasa app, Hit that.
- Tap on enable skill and punch in your username and password for TP-Link cloud service.
- Alexa will now be configured successfully with your TP-Link.
- Hit the plus(+) icon on the top right-hand corner and tap discover devices.
- And the Setup is completed.